Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NDAA 2012: A Tribulation of Ten Days

The Lord alerted me to some disturbing news saying I will be persecuted for my beliefs. The Senate has passed the bill which includes section 1032 "Military Custody" or "to detain American Citizens indefinitely without civilian trial". That includes Christians as well. Section 1031 repeals the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878. With PCA 1878 gone, indefinite detention of Americans is likely. Ever since the Holocaust, Christians and Jews were sent to Auschwitz, forced to work, even be put to death. This is going to be a  Holocaust in America.

Under paragraph 2B, The military can detain Occupy Protesters. While the section doesn't apply to US citizens or Legal Immigrant residents, it applies to US Born citizens.

Now the part of this bill is that the military court can convict you guilty and even unanimously sentence you to death if you believe in Jesus Christ.

Jesus says in Luke 21:17: And you shall be hated for my name's sake.

Mark 13:13 and Matthew 10:22: All men will hate you for my name's sake, but he that endureth (persecution and martyrdom) to the end, shall be saved.

John 15:18: If the world hates you, keep in my that it hated me before you.

and Revelation 2:10: Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Since the NDAA 2012 passed unless Obama vetoes the bill. The Church will undergo a tribulation of Ten Days, either literal or 10 prophetic days, which 10 years in God's calendar. It probably may not be 7 or 3.5 years, but only 10. If only Jesus came to take His Bride home.

Apparently, Obama's veto won't work because The Senate has enough votes to override it.

Some of you say, Gitmo is going to be full. That's true, but latest reports that 800 FEMA camps are now fully staffed and ready to house all Americans, whether they claim Christ believers or protesters as terrorists. 

Please come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Woe America, you will be soon be drunk with the blood of the saints. Woe America Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen. Come out of her, saith the Lord. Your liberties have been taken away. Jesus says "Come back." Repent my brethren for His Return is at hand.

Time's running out Repent, confess, ask Jesus to forgive you and be baptized to be part of the Bride.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9

Pray these words,

Lord Jesus,

I am sorry I have sinned against you and I want you help through these dark times. Please, Lord Jesus come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and Savior.

In your name I pray,

Amen.



God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment