Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb, RIP Our great Republic

I pledge allegiance to The Lamb
With all my Strength
With all I am
I will seek to honor His commands
I pledge allegiance to The Lamb

- Ray Boltz


That's right. Tommorow we will no longer pledge our allegiance to our flag.as our Great Republic is finally being put to its' grave including our Bill of Rights, Posse Comitatus, Miranda Rights, the right to a lawyer, all buried. President Obama will sign the detention bill and officially declare permanent martial law.

Tommorrow all Americans will be taken to FEMA camps.

Christians who believe in Christ Jesus will be arrested and sent to FEMA camps. It will be like the Holocaust.

I will be evangelizing the gospel while I'm in my local FEMA camps. If they tell me stop, I will ignore even if they threaten to put me to death, I will never deny the name of Jesus my Savior and Lord. My reward is in Heaven and I will receive the Martyr's crown for my witness as Paul says:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. - Romans 1:16

For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. - Philippians 1:21.

Now this is the time to pledge your allegiance to the Lamb of God and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins.

You must also be faithful and sing this song. And if they tell you to stop even if they threaten to kill you, do not be afraid, always remain faithful unto the Lord and never deny His name. Your reward is in Heaven and you will receive the martyr's crown for your witness in Christ.


Time is running out, accept Jesus your Lord and Savior right now. If they kill you and your haven't make that decision, you will be damned for all eternity.


God Bless you all and may the Lord Jesus be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment