Thursday, November 3, 2011

Occupy Oakland goes violent

How about Occupy Christianity and kill all Christians? Oops. Should've never give them any ideas, but they may go and destroy our churches and kill us. If that happens, I will be willing to die for my faith in Jesus. Speaking of which, the Occupy Movement thinks that if Jesus comes back, he would've fought. But we need to learn that his Kingdom is not of this world. They think they're doing the will of the Father. But they are a bunch of liars.

"Not everyone will say unto me, 'Lord? Lord?', will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he that do the will of my Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 7:21.

Occupy Movement will stand before Judgment and say "Lord, Lord. Have we not destroy the rich and give to the poor in Your Name?"

Jesus will say unto them in verse 23: "I never you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness." (also in Psalm 6:8)

Protesting against our country is not what Jesus approved. Jesus never approved destroying the rich. If we claim we are destroying the rich in His Name, are not True Disciples. This is what Occupy Oakland is doing, destroying the rich. I am not defending the rich nor participating in the protest, but to preach the Word of God.

I beseech you never participate in any movement. If you want to follow Jesus, don't do it.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment