Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Rosh Hashanah

I would like to say Happy Rosh Hashanah, which is the day of the blowing of trumpets, and the day of the rapture.

I hope you're all ready because we need to be prepared for that "hour".


If this goes on as just a normal day, then I would have to say that I been deceived by denominational dispensationalists. I maybe going non-denominational if this goes on as any normal day all the way to September 30.

There are two things I have looked over my bible. And I wondered if I'm saved by baptism.

What about you? Are you sure you been saved with the blood of Jesus or have your pastor been using false doctrine of denominationalism? If Rosh Hashanah passes on like any normal days, chances are you maybe deceived.

We probably prayed "The Sinner's Prayer" and it probably never worked. Think about it. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I sure that I'm saved?"

We may come to realize that we are supposed to be His Disciples, obey his commandments, be baptized and not paying attention to denominational doctrines. If we want to get saved, we might need to get baptized.

The Earth is temporal and your salvation is on the line.

Test yourself and make sure you are saved.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment