Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 could be the Last Day of Rememberance

9/11, the tenth anniversary when the twin towers fell, could be the last day of our remembrance, the pain, and suffering of the death of our lost loved ones. After this, all these things will pass away, once we are caught up to Heaven in a "twinkling of an eye".

I cannot say if our loved ones who died in the 9/11 twin towers crash will be there in Heaven, if they committed their lives to Jesus Christ. Some may not be there because they probably never accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior. The Bible clearly says that no works, even if they're good, will not get you to Heaven.

Romans 3:23 clearly states that we all sinned and come short in the Glory of God. This is why God sent His Beloved Son to die on the cross for our sins.

But the thing is that time is running short and we need to be ready.

I like to invite you all and ask Jesus to come into your heart. Please pray this prayer

Lord Jesus,

I am a sinner and in need of your forgiveness. I believe that you die on the cross for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and Savior.

In your name I pray,

Amen.

If you prayed the prayer. You are now born again. The next step in your walk with Christ is read the bible everyday (King James Only), be baptized and worship with others in a church, talk to God in a prayer everyday, share your witness in Christ to others so that they can be saved.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment