Monday, August 6, 2012

Obama Prepares Executive Order to Seize Internet, New Tool on Facebook to turn Facebook friends against Christians, Chick-fil-A, and other stuff

With Congress failing to pass a bad cyber-security bill, Obama's last resort is to sign an executive order giving himself to control the internet and shut down Christian websites along with right-wing political websites. This is the same tactic as Hugo Chavez used to take control of the media.

Meanwhile a new tool called Social Organizing created by the Democratic group NGO VAN to track down profiles and posts on Facebook and exposing Christians to the public.

Jesus said we will be hated, persecuted and martyred for our faith.

I hope you did enjoyed supporting Chick-fil-A for the CEO's stance against Homosexuality as the Gay-Kiss-Day had no effect on customers who are believers in Christ and morality. 4 million people have supported Chick-Fil-A.

My laptop battery overheated when I got back from my grandmother's funeral because of the hot temperatures. It was blinking orange, turned it off and it wasn't blinking at all. Otherwise, I'm still able to use my laptop through the AC power cord, I may not however be able to use it during thunderstorms. I can't get into the BIOS to check the status of the battery. It's going to cost me $400-500, I do not know if Dell will send me a new one or a Vista disk to upgrade, I will have to buy a new laptop.

Apparently, the food at that Chinese Restaurant in Leesburg was awful and pricey on Saturday. Could've gone to Golden Corral

 My grandfather is depressed but he'll be okay.

More to come. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment